- 在国外度过一个学期 at UNE 法国 in beautiful Aix-en-Provence, a charming university city in the south of 法国.
- 享受课堂之外的生活 with a variety of activities, cultural events, and outings. Travel and experience other parts of 法国 and the rest of Europe.
- 体验法国文化 through your daily life and through excursions in the region and around the country.
- Learn and/or improve your French language skills and study art in the birthplace of Impressionist artist Paul Cézanne.
- Take courses to fulfill your core curriculum or major requirements with options including courses in languages, 工作室艺术, 政治科学, 业务, 历史, 和文学. 法国 will become the classroom by combining lectures with excursions.
UNE 法国 is located at The American College of 地中海 in beautiful Aix-en-Provence, a charming university city in the south of 法国.
You'll be perfectly situated to explore art, culture, food, and 历史. Indulge in French pastries and experience the world-class music and arts scene. You'll also have easy access to trains, buses and budget flights that will enable you to explore the region of Provence, 法国里维埃拉, 地中海, as well as the rest of 法国 and the European continent.
To further your language knowledge and cultural understanding, you'll live with a French host family. Host families will provide breakfast and dinner.
You'll begin your study abroad experience before even leaving home by participating in information sessions and a pre-departure orientation with the 全球 Education team. The orientation will enable you to connect with other students in the group, reflect on your goals and get important information about the program. In addition, peer advisers are available to answer questions.
UNE 法国 students enroll in semester courses taught at The American College of 地中海, a school that specializes in hosting American students participating in semester abroad programs. The faculty typically combine lectures and excursions to transform 法国 into the classroom.
The courses taught at UNE 法国 are particularly applicable for UNE students majoring or minoring in global studies, 政治科学, 业务 or for students who are hoping to fulfill some of their core curriculum and electives requirements abroad.
- Pre-departure and on-site orientation
- Accommodation with a local host family, including breakfast and dinner
- Support from ACM staff in-country and UNE staff in Biddeford
- Cultural activities and excursions
学生 are required to have a 2.5最低GPA. Previous French language experience is recommended but not required. 所有专业都欢迎.
你将在法国呆15周. Fall semester students arrive in early September and return home in mid-December. Spring semester students arrive at the end of January and return mid-May.
You will keep all UNE scholarships and financial aid and will be billed the same tuition that you would be billed for a traditional on-campus semester, 加上UNE标准双人间 & 董事会. You'll be required to arrange your own flight to Marseille airport (MRS) or arrange to arrive by TGV train if flying to Paris or another gateway.